Holy Crap Cereal Is Insanely Good - And Good For You!


Many physicians recommend that in order to really take charge of your day, to be healthy and even to lose weight, you should have a good breakfast every morning.

When I was working in an office,  I'd end up getting a bagel every morning (read: you can eat and walk at the same time) and let's just say that it was not kind to my weight. You'd think working from home would be easier as I can eat whatever I want, but breakfast has always remained a challenge for me as I don't love eggs, dairy and bread the way the rest of the world seems to.

In searching out healthy options for brekkie, I've always found that either:

- it takes too long to make  or includes too many steps (just because I have an office at home doesn't mean I'm not rushed like you in the morning)
- includes ingredients I'm not crazy about
- the ingredients are just what I'm looking for, but it's so expensive, there's no way I can justify paying that for something I'm going to eat just about every day.

But then Holy Crap came along. And it's made everything so much better. Here's how:

In my list of dream breakfast options, I wanted something tasty, filling and extremely good for me, that wouldn't cost a fortune.  Holy Crap is all of those things and more.

I wasn't so sure at first.

In fact, I wasn't so sure about the ingredients, the package  didn't look big enough to last, the serving size didn't seem enough fill me (I eat for a living so I need something substantial to get me through the morning) and it wasn't cheap.

Harumph. I told you it was impossible to find a good breakfast option.

So I begrudgingly tried Holy Crap Dragon's Blend, thinking that I'd have to make a sandwich just 20 minutes later.  Because it comes in a very small package and it suggests you use 2 tablespoons of cereal with 4 tablespoons of almond milk, water, etc. Ha! I'm going to be gnawing on a chicken leg in no time!

I swooned as soon as I had the first bite. 

Truthfully, the all-natural, non-GMO ingredients sounded rather dull to me - organic chia, organic hulled hemp hearts, organic buckwheat, organic cranberries, organic raisins, organic apple bits, organic cinnamon. But somehow they not only come together, they create this lovely combination of textures that combined with my almond milk tastes wonderful. It's kind of like the best porridge, oatmeal and granola all tossed together to create a power cereal.

And here's the thing - I followed the instructions - 2 tablespoons of cereal to 4 tablespoons of almond milk - and although it looked like what you'd feed baby birds, it satisfied me for hours. Many more than my wheat cereal that I have in the cupboard. I was shocked. Of course, I shouldn't be. I know that chia and buckwheat fill you up, but really, I couldn't believe how satisfied I was. I'm usually snacking throughout the day and I didn't eat until late afternoon.

The package is not inexpensive. In fact, I almost never pay over $4.99 for any cereal. But the fact that you're only using 2 tablespoons per bowl means that it lasts. And because it not only fills you up, but satiates your hunger, you'll be eating less throughout the day, thus saving time and money.

It makes sense to me.
Shop Holy Crap now (there is also Skinny B available, which is the same blend without the fruit and cinnamon) and transform your entire morning day.

gottheknack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking to buy Holly Crap but the price here in our local Sobeys store is $11.99 a package - Where do you get it for $4.99?

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.