SoTru's Vitamins & Supplements Stand Out From the Rest!



I don't know if you take your vitamins or not, but I really believe that they help fill in the gaps to my sometimes not-so-great eating habits (restaurant reviewing doesn't always entail a ton of vegetables and healthy lean proten).

But not all vitamins are created equal. That's why I like SoTru. Their products are high quality, yet affordable. They also don't work with third parties, so they are hands on throughout the process.

Since the winter months are just around the corner, you'll want to stock up on SoTru SunRepair. It not only reduces skin cell damage due to UV exposure, but it helps to protect your skin. I like that these 1000 IU Vitamin D capsules are vegetarian, soy-, gluten- and dairy-free and have no added sugar or artificial ingredients. 

SoTru Pink offers a unique combination for women that offers protection for oxidative stress from this blend of Vitamin D, Calcium, Breast Health Support and Antioxidant Blend.  If you were going to add a supplement to your routine, I hope you add this one. SoTru has partnered with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) and for each SoTru Pink product sold, they will donate $2.00 to support this organization (The purpose of NBCF is to extend women’s lives through education about breast cancer and early detection).

I am often skeptical about powders that you drink because quite frankly, a lot of them claim to taste wonderful, but they don't. SoTru OrganicReds (pictured above) though, is fantastic! It's one of the best-tasting supplements I've ever tried (and I feel like I've tried 'em all). At first I was worried because it's so grainy, but you simply add a tiny scoop (included in the jar) to water and it's like a refreshing mixed-berry smoothie! See I think you should have something that you're going to look forward to, if you're going to have it every day. Ooh, I already can't wait to have tomorrow's glass Containing antioxidants, polyphenols, anthocyanics, probiotics and fiber, you get a great start to your day without having to pop 10 different supplements. And it's got it all - cranberry, raspberry, black current, pomegranate extract, red beet, tomato, red bell pepper, etc. It's amazing and one of my favourite finds of 2011.

Which brings me to SoTru OrganicGreeens. Often drink supplements containing greens taste the worst. I was sure that this would be no different - I should have known better after the Reds.This is the best tasting green drink I've ever had - fresh and minty without a hint of gross, clumpy grains like drinking porridge, like I've had in the past. And despite having flaxseed, and oat bran, this is a smooth concoction that delivers parsley, carrot, kale, brocolli, barley grass, spiruline, chlorella, ginger and cinnamon extracts and so much more. This too makes my list for favourite finds of 2011.

You can see - and taste - the difference with SoTru. So shop their entire line of vitamins and supplements and get back to making your health a priority.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.