Renew, Regenerate & Revive Your Skin With Le Mieux Vita-C!


Are you getting enough Vitamin C?

I'm not talking through a glass of OJ or a pill that you pop with your morning coffee. I mean MAP- magnesium ascorbyl  phosphate - which according to Le Mieux, "goes into skin 31 percent faster than L-Ascorbic acid, and is not widely available in skincare products in North America."

This just happens to be the  key ingredient in Le Mieux's New Vita-C Serum and Vita-C Clear Skin Pads.

I have a big birthday coming up next week and I'm going to be honest - I love the learning and growing part. The wrinkles and damaged skin? Not so much.
 
So I'm so grateful to have found Le Mieux's New Vita-C Serum as it has not only diminished my wrinkles and sun spots, but it's brightened and moisturized my soon-to-be older woman's skin!

Delivering powerful ingredients such as licorice root, carrageenan + seaweed extracts and amino acids to your skin, you'll notice results immediately - your skin will feel nourished and moisturized and not at all weighed down like happens with some serums.

And Le Mieux's Vita-C Clear Skin Pads keep your skin glowing and smooth. With these handy pads that are saturated with a fresh tonic, it makes it easy to exfoliate, clean and treat your skin all in one fell swoop. Just swipe across your skin and get on with your day - no more 5-step programs to try and follow and no more copious jars and bottles taking up valuable real estate in your medicine cabinet!

If you're like me, you want beautiful, glowing skin without a lot of fuss, time-consuming rituals to follow or a ton of products cluttering your bathroom counters.

You get that all and more with Le Mieux

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.