My Lovely September Sponsor: Ashley Wagner of After Nine to Five

I am so pleased to introduced to you, Ashley Wagner of After Nine to Five. She is stunningly thoughtful, creative and inspiring and one of my favourite people ever, even though we've never met.

Here's a little insight into the lovely Miss Ashley:

1. How you spend your day, your week? 

Most of my days are spent working on my blog and shop. Even on weekends. When I'm not scheduling posts, adding new things to the blog or shop, or working behind the scenes on everything, I'm usually spending time with my husband plus our two dogs and cat. I love to spend time outside so I'm enjoy the summer before it ends!

2. If you didn't have to worry about money, how would you spend your time? 

Traveling. I love seeing the world and finding new things to take pictures of, experience, and do.

3. Do you work in your pajamas? 

Yep! More often than not, I'm in my pajamas. ;]

4. What are 3 things on your desk that require explanation? 

I have a signed picture from the Big Bang Theory cast that I got by going to a show taping when we visited LA and I screamed for an hour to get it. I also have a wooden totem pole from when my husband went to Hawaii that reminds me that one day, I'll finally get to go there. And some white and blue sand from our sand ceremony for our wedding in Negril, Jamaica.

5. How would your best friend describe you? 

My best friend is my husband and he likes to tell me how wonderful I am. At least when he wants something. ;] So he usually mentions my kind heart, too caring nature, and passion for everything along with my want for a positive attitude all the time.

6. How would you describe you? 

I'm easy going and care free. I consider myself a kind-hearted soul with a lot of love for life in general and would take on the world if I could. I'm driven, focused, and passionate about everything I do.

7. What are you currently reading, listening to and watching? 

I'm a big fan of 30 Seconds to Mars right now. I'm also watching True Blood as I wait for the Fall season of TV to come around. And I'm reading a lot. Blogs, various books, magazines - you name it. Enjoying my two week break from school by reading something other than textbooks.

8. What does your wardrobe look like? 

Comfy and Earth tones. I like to be relaxed when I'm working or having fun and I'm not too into bright colors.

9. Digital or paper? Cupcakes or pie? Flats or heels? 

Digital by far. Both, but if I had to pick cupcakes. And flats. Or bare feet.

10. How do you find time to do all that you do? 

I don't. Haha. I'm always wishing I had more time. Time management is something I used to be terrible at, but I've gotten a lot better so I watch my time and things I need to get done each week pretty closely. On top of that, I'm also getting an intern to help out with some of the workload.


Would you like to be an advertiser or sponsor and be featured here? I would love that. Contact me.

gottheknack

1 comment:

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

lovely interview!

Thanks fr sending me the email to check out The Knack! I'm your newest blog follower!

Des, www.manoymetal.blogspot.com

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.