Stunning Tori Spelling Collection Nail Polish Comes with a Bonus!



A few days ago, I went to a lunch with Tori Spelling.

Did you know she has a new line of nail polishes out? The Tori Spelling Collection is wicked for 4 reasons:

- The shades she’s selected are bang on. You’re going to want each and every one of them. In fact, you’re going to keep wearing a shade because you can’t bear to tear yourself away. That’s how I feel anyway, about the coral (pictured above) I tried. And now I'm lusting after the gold, pearl and turquoise too. They're simply gorgeous!

- Each shade comes with a big fantastic ring that matches the shade of polish. I was out to dinner with a colleague last week, wearing the coral with accompanying ring and he remarked on both and then shrieked, “How did you get them to match exactly?” It took awhile to calm him down. Saying Tori’s name over and over seemed to help.

- These are quality lacquers. I spent days with it on while I scrubbed the tub, cleaned the kitchen, tried to get grease off of a cookie sheet, removed some gum from the bottom of my heel, and well, you know – life stuff. It didn’t budge. It also goes on super smooth. No bumps or ridges.

- It’s by Tori Spelling, who is a woman trying to do it all – mom, wife, friend, mogul, actress, author, shop owner and so much more. It’s simply inspiring to wear her polish. 

Get your own supreme polishes (and rings!) from the stellar Tori Spelling Collection available only at HSN.com.

Maybe one day I'll get to try her other jewelry...

gottheknack

2 comments:

Heavenly Handmade Crafts said...

I have always been such a big fan of Tori Spelling and her work, I think its great that she's got her own line of nail polish! Such great colors and the rings are beautiful! She's such a great role model, and I'm glad to have her as mine!
I am also I huge fan of you and your blog! I read it all the time, its so informative, wonderful writing.
I look forward to more posts to come!
Take care!
Angela

gottheknack said...

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your wonderful comments. I love how not only people with common interests can come together, but how there is so much discovery online. I learn so much every day!

Thank you for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. It means so much to me when I hear that people like it and connect with it. I hope we can stay in touch!

Warmest wishes and big hugs,

Stephanie Dickison

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.