One Love Organics Skincare - Made With Pure Ingredients & A Whole Lotta Love




With some products you can tell at first glance they will probably please you.

But it wasn't until I slathered myself in One Love Organics skincare that I realized how incredibly delightful the line is.

The first thing you'll notice is the super sweet packaging. You can feel the tender love and care coming right off the bottles.

The second thing you'll notice is how amazing everything feels and smells. With ingredients such as vanilla planifolia fruit extract, watermelon seed oil, organic rose and frankincense oils, honeysuckle fruit extract, it's like having a bouquet of flowers at your side while you tend to your face in a spa-like fashion!

And thirdly, you'll notice how incredibly quickly and extensively everything works. I've been testing products for years now and with One Love Organics, I saw results faster than most commercial and popular drugstore brands. 

Perhaps it's the fact that everything they make is completely waterless, so your skin's not bogged down by fillers, preservatives or chemicals. Or maybe it's that each product is handmade and hand-filled with  "the highest grade of ethically sourced raw materials." See, their philosophy is this - use just a few supreme products instead of "a medicine cabinet full of mysterious jars," and wouldn't you agree?

Well, you certainly will after using their products.

I absolutely adore their Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser. In fact, what used to feel like a chore is a regimen that I now look forward to, thanks to the beautiful scent and the squeaky clean feel I get without any dehydration or tight skin afterwards.

And for a complete skin transformation, you've got to try Love Springs Eternal Youth Preservation Serum. Despite being made up of usually slick ingredients such as watermelon oil and Bulgarian rose oil, this is the one of the least greasy serums I've ever tried. Ooh, it feels good. It sinks in quickly and you can feel your skin plumping and renewing as soon as you apply it.  Oh, and don't worry - you'll see it too.

Skin Savior Waterless Multi Balm, where have you been all of my life? This is one of those products that will utterly astound you. Using pure, cold-pressed plant oils and extracts, it provides a complete multi-tasking system for your skin - "cleansing, moisturizing, conditioning, smoothing and massaging." I've been using it as my moisturizer and though it feels a little like vaseline to the touch, it has no greasiness whatsoever. In fact, it injects my skin with moisture and glow all day long. I can't get over what a miracle worker this little jar is. 

And if that's not enough, it worked on a dry patch of skin behind my ear that I've had for years (bleaching my hair since I was 13 started it) that no other cream, salve or balm has worked on EVER. I put the balm on my dry spot before bed and in the morning, it was all sealed/healed up and I haven't had it since. That was a couple of weeks ago now. So just imagine all of the little things you can finally fix up with this baby, nevermind have gorgeous skin!

You can see why One Love Organics Skincare is one of my very favourite lines of all time. 

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.