Keep it Together with Kymaro New Body Shaper


As a food writer and restaurant reviewer, my job is taste test - a lot. And it also requires getting dressed up and going to a lot of events.

By no means am I complaining (I consider myself the Luckiest Girl in the World), but it does making going out a challenge, because I'm almost always in the middle of digesting 5-8 different dishes, so I need a lot of leeway in my clothing.

And because I don't want to wear just muumuus all the time, I decided to enlist a little help in the undergarment department to keep my ever expanding tummy in check.

Kymaro New Body Shaper (pictured above - that is not me, by the way) is just what I needed.  I was heading out to a swank new restaurant opening and didn't want to have a bulging belly, so I slipped it on under my kimono dress and voila! A whole new me!

It goes on like a one-piece bathing suit and sits under your bra, encasing your tummy and back. Now, I have to be honest, I wasn't sure it was going to get over my hips. See, it's super tight, but that's what you want - that double layer hugs your midsection and there's a cross-over back that not only provides support, but keeps bra bulge from occurring. 

I got it on and was shocked at how non-constricting it was, considering I had to kind of shimmy myself into it at one point. I even forgot I was wearing it while I hunched over taking pictures of platters coming out of the kitchen and bending over to let people get by me in the narrow hallway! Now I've never experienced that before in a body shaper before. Have you?

Oh, and the hem has been designed so it won't roll up on you. Thank you!

That's why the Kymaro New Body Shaper is my new going out go-to piece.

p.s. Does that mean I can have another plate of spaetzle?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.