Dr.'s REMEDY Hot Hot Hot Summer 2011 Collection Works for Fall Too!


Back in February, I discovered the incredible Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polishes.

So naturally I had to try the latest colours for summer, which I have to be honest - I'll be wearing long after I've ditched my tanks and capris and am donning sweaters and tights!

Dr.’s REMEDY Hot Hot Hot Summer 2011 Collection includes 5 fabulous colours that will go with everything from your string bikini to your cropped jean jacket. Take a closer look:

- NURTURE Nude Pink works hard at the office and late into the night for drinks on the patio. It is ballerina pretty, but not so youthful that it doesn't ooze sophistication. This is one of those standard shades that you just never tire of.

- Like Nude Pink, GLEE Gold is gorgeous and classic. It shows off a tan and looks fab against your gladiators, but it's going to look great at holiday time too. The shimmery and sheen of this one is subtle, but oh-so-pretty. I wear it all the time.

- I usually steer clean or orange polished because of my pinky hue, but TRANQUIL Tangerine has converted me. It's a sunny orange that's not too bright or gaudy. I love the metallic modernity of it. In fact, it kind of has a futuristic bent to it. I can't believe I'm finally able to rock orange tangerine!

- Blues can sometimes be hard to wear - they can look tawdry or just plain freaky. But BOLD Baby Blue is so fun and fresh, it's impossible not to fall for it. This oceanic colour has a wonderful shimmer and is surprisingly flattering. Just watch how well it pairs with your cashmere sweaters and well-worn jeans.

- LOVELY Lavender is so deep and dark, you won't confuse it with the frilly, frothy purples that you've seen on wedding manis and pedis this season. It's matte and fall worthy for sure - just look at its rich colour. And it's wildly sexy and romantic with an edge. Just what you want at this time of year!

Dr.’s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polishes  are enriched with natural ingredients and are free from toxins found in most commercial nail polishes such as DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde. Which means, when you take them off, your nails look healthy and nourished instead of ragged and dehydrated.

Shop the Dr.’s REMEDY Hot Hot Hot Summer 2011 Collection and have the coolest, healthiest nails around!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.