Spots Be Gone with Marcelle's Revival Brown Spot Corrector Roll-On!



Whatever you want to call 'em - sun spots, age spots, liver spots, brown spots, hyperpigmentation - I've got 'em. It's this damn intense sun and the aging process, I'm afraid. Despite wearing an SPF 45 makeup and sunscreen, my skin is starting to look pretty mottled. 

I know you know what I'm talking about, because you've got them too. Because the formation of brown spots "affects more than 90% of women aged 50 and over," and I'm nowhere close to that age and I'm covered in 'em - hands, neck, face, arms and decollete.

But one of my favourite companies of all time Marcelle is to the rescue. Their Revival Brown Spot Corrector Roll-On is designed to help us win the war on these invasive spots!

This awesome roll-on feels so good (massage therapy, anyone?) and is clinically proven to:

- reduce up to 74% of the intensity of brown spots without causing skin discolouration
- brighten your complexion
- help prevent further UV skin damage
- leave skin looking young and healthy

The applicator allows you treat each specific spot and deliver a blend of powerful ingredients such as AHCare complex, Radianskin and salicylic acid right on target. I've noticed a significant difference since I've started using it. I'm looking more and more like my old self - sans spots.

The Revival Brown Spot Corrector Roll-On is free of alcohol, oil and parabens. And like all Marcelle products, it's hypo-allergenic, perfume-free and suitable for all skin types. 

Get yours now and you'll have clearer skin by Labour Day.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.