Obol Keeps Your Cereal From Getting Soggy


I am very sensitive to the texture of food. I don't like that stringy feeling of overcooked shrimp or anything that's mushy (you should see how hard the nectarines I buy are). 

So I can understand the desire to keep your crunchy cereal from turning into pudding. Especially if you eat like puffed wheat, that seems to soften as soon as it hits the milk.

That's why you've got to get yourself the Obol. It keeps everything separate until you're ready to pull it together. And nothing says you've got to use it only for cereal - soup and crackers, chips and dip, it works for so many things! In fact, why don't you send me a tweet or leave a comment here or on my facebook page to what you're going to use yours for?

If you're like most people, you'll be happy with the Obol in CreamWhite. But why not add a splash of colour with the new Lime & Tangerine Obols? Ooh, they're fun. And all are available as of June 1st at Brookstone.

As a restaurant reviewer and food writer, it's important to me that the textures of food be the way they're intended. And my Obol lets me blend the ingredients together at my leisure.

Now that's customized!

Get yourself some Obols now and put an end to soggy cereal once and for all.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.