Pamper Yourself with Equavie's Organic Hand Cream


My hands go through so much during the day.

From morning 'til night, I am working at my computer, handling endless pieces of paper (so drying!) and in between - cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and other assorted household things.

By bedtime, they are a wreck - dry, aged-looking and feeling incredibly parched.

Or at least, that's how they used to feel.

Since I've had Equavie's Hand Cream on my desk, they've felt completely pampered and rejuvenated.

I love that this cream in a tube is small enough to keep close at hand on my desk and not take up much room (truthfully, there's not much left anyway), and I can stash it in my purse so I've got it with me on the go (so convenient!).

I appreciate that though it's a cream, it's really light and completely non-greasy. There's nothing worse than feeling like you've got to wash your hands after putting on a drugstore hand cream. And it is just lightly fragranced, so it won't overwhelm you with its scent like those most creams.

Using natural and organic ingredients such as sunflower and safflower seed oil, sweet almond oil, oat kernel extract and cocoa seed butter, your hands stay hydrated all day long, no matter how much running around you do or tasks you complete.

Finally, a hand cream that keeps up with my hectic day!

And thanks to no artificial fragrances or colouring, GMO, parabens or petrochemical derivatives, you can feel good about slathering your hands in complete and utter comfort.

    gottheknack

    No comments:

    Instagram

    Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.