Get the Cleanest Floors You've Ever Had with Rubbermaid's Reveal Microfiber Spray Mop



I've got hardwood floors throughout my home. And then tiles in the kitchen and bathroom.

That combined with my fella and I working out of our one-bedroom home with our cat at our feet leaves our place somewhat overrun. Oh, and when I'm not writing, I'm cooking, so needless to say, our floors need to be cleaned once a day.At least.

That being said, as much as I love a clean house, I don't want to spend hours scrubbing floors. That's why I am head over heels for Rubbermaid's New Reveal Microfiber Spray Mop!

The microfiber pad is phenomenal - I can't believe how clean the floors get, with no need to go over them again (thank goodnesss)! Rubbermaid says it picks up "50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops," but it seems like a higher number to me.My kitchen and bathroom tiles have these grooves where everything slips into. The Reveal cleaned 'em  right out. All that hair (it's not just the cat, we all shed), dust, dirt, food, everything gets picked up.  And because of the design, it swivels and gets into teeny, tiny corners like no other mop I've ever tried.

I think because of the thick, thirsty microfiber material, it holds more water than most pads and it's able to  clean thoroughly with each swab you do. My floors look amazing (yes, you can come and see them, but please call first). A refillable spray bottle allows you to wash your floors in whatever eco cleaners you like. Me, I like to use just water (try it and tell me your floors don't shine up a storm), so I appreciate that I can fill the bottle and pull the handle and spray as I go (why anyone would still use a bucket in this day and age is beyond me, but all this time, I have been having to go over to the sink and re-wet my cloth - no more!).  That means, that I can clean much, much faster.

I've never seen a velcro stickiness like this before either. You never ever have to worry about the pad becoming loose (a problem I've had in the past with other mops) because you have to use some upper arm strength to tear the pad off when you're done. So mop away knowing that the pad is always safe and secure. I also love the cushiony foam handle, which makes for very comfortable mopping. Why not make the experience as enjoyable as possible?And there's no need for disposable anything with this mop. You get 200 times with each pad. Toss your pad into the wash, not in the garbage like those ones from the drugstore. Ech.

Buy it online at Rubbermaid.com, at Lowes, Loblaws, Home Hardware, Walmart and Home Depot for $29.99 (it comes with one spray bottle and one cleaning pad). Additional cleaning pads can be purchased for $6.99 and spray bottles are $4.49.

Rubbermaid Reveal Microfiber Spray Mop, where have you been all of my life? I know have all this extra time on my hands, thanks to you.

Ahhh.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.