Create Dramatic, Bold Eyes with Annabelle's Amazing Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil


Anyone who knows me well knows that I like efficiency. 

I like to do things well, but quickly. I like to combine efforts if I can. For example, I paint my nails and dry them while working away at my laptop, I listen to audiobooks while I'm cleaning or walking. I know that multitasking is not always useful, but in some instances, I find it so rewarding.


For years, I have searched out eyeshadow pencils, having found one in a drugstore discount bin decades ago, but found very few and even less that went on smoothly and stayed put. Now I've found it all in Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencils.

Instead of having to fiddle with eyeshadows that sprinkle themselves all over and that I can rarely apply with ease, with these amazing pencils, you simply swoop a few swipes over your eyelids and bam! You've got colourful eyeshadow that doesn't streak, smudge or budge. It goes on much better (read: smoother, softer) and bolder than most eyeshadows I've tried and I love that it takes just a second to put on (truth be told though, I do have the smallest eyelids ). So I'm out the door quickly. Which is good, because there is so much to do...

It keeps up with me and my day, which you can't say about all makeup products. I know you know what I'm talking about - who has time to reapply their makeup on days like these? Nah, this is the good stuff right here: I put it on in the morning and it's still right where I put it when I go to remove it late at night. It's also waterproof, so go ahead and get wet - swim, cry, sweat. Do what you need to do. Annabelle's NEW Smoothie Eyeshadow isn't going anywhere.

I recommend getting all 8 colours, but that's just me.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.