Want a Truly Fun & Original Case for Your iPhone 4? Get the Arkhippo from ARKWHAT


Many iPhone 4 cases look the same.

Don't you want something that stands out, that says "I am not just a follower?" Don't you want something that rocks as hard as you do? I've got to say, that's extremely hard to find.

But then I found Arkwhat's ArtHippo I and it was like when you meet someone that likes the same band out of Utrecht or read your favourite book more times than you ever did.

It was love at first sight.

There is something so freakin' amazing about this design. Arkwhat's ballsy, inventive move to make something this big, with  this much impact... it's like no other case in the world.

Using a material called EVA, it is firm, yet a little squishy, making is super comfortable to talk on the phone. And because it's got such a wide back (think of old televisions), you can use it as a stand - either vertically or horizontally - so watching videos or your favourite shows is now a helluva lot more fun.

And while this is one of the most incredibly unique cases I've ever seen, it's still got all the protective power you want and need for your phone. There's a speaker and mic opening at the bottom and to adjust the volume? You push on the case. Now that's fun.
 
There are 7 colours to choose from. I got the hot pink, which isn't girly in the least. In fact, it looks more Andy Warhol than Legally Blonde.
 
This is going in my pick of best gifts and designs of 2011.

If you want to get an amazingly original gift for someone, I recommend the Arkwhat ArkHippo I. They'll think of you every time they use it.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.