Look Luminous with Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15


Are you still wearing your winter makeup?

It's time to switch to something lighter. One of my favourite finds is Elizabeth Arden's Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15.

I am crazy about it because it multitasks, so I can apply my moisturizer and makeup in one fell swoop, saving me precious early morning moments. I also fell for it because it gives me a little bit of colour (which as a pale blond I so desperately need) without ever looking heavy or caked on. 

I am big on having a little glow too. There is something so wonderful about your skin capturing the light. Pure Finish is infused with microlight minerals so you have this luminosity that you don't get from other makeup. The beauty of these is that the actual soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles, so you look beautiful and more youthful.

This marvelous tinted moisturizer also packs a powerful vitamin punch with vitamins A, C and E along with antioxidant protection.  through dionysis extract.

And because this is a moisturizer, your skin gets drenched and quenched, thanks to jojoba esters, a desert plant and sodium hyaluronate.  Your skin won't feel weighted down like it usually does with those other makeups.  And there's no oil, talc or fragrance here, so your skin gets only sheer hydration and luminous, but light colour.

Perfect for spring, no?

Elizabeth Arden's Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 is available in 3 shades - fair, medium and deep.

So go on. Get your glow on.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.