Deo-Go Tackles Those Unsightly Stains - All of 'Em!


It happens to everyone.

You're working out or running for the bus or simply living in the concrete jungle where temperatures are not abated by even the most powerful air conditioners.

You sweat. A lot.

There's nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that you've left the evidence behind in your tops, tees and dresses in the way of deodorant or antiperspirant stains.

Until now, you probably believed (like I did) that no amount of scrubbing or washing would get it out.

But thanks to Deo-Go, you can save the clothes that you would have previously thrown out! That patch of residue or discolouration in the armpit area does not have to mean the end of your awesome blouse that you love to wear when you go dancing or that dress that looks super hot (even though it does not breathe well at all).

All it takes is spraying the area with Deo-Go, scrub the area to help it along, and toss it in the wash.

What I found so amazing is that even if I skipped the scrub part, by simply spraying the area and leaving it for 20 minutes before washing, I was able to get out stains that had been on my beloved items! It worked on shirts that my fella has been wearing for decades too. I didn't believe it until I saw it for myself. This spray is never leaving my laundry supply shelf (each bottle does about 15 pieces of clothing, so it will last you aewhile). And with such a light almond scent, you won't mind using this a bit.

Oh, how I wish I'd known about this before I tossed aside such wonderful clothes. But I am grateful for having discovered Deo-Go now. I just saved myself from throwing out a bunch more!

Save yourself a whole bunch of time, energy and cash and get Deo-Go (I call it the "miracle worker"), now!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.