Unveil Brighter Skin with G.M. Collin's PhytoWhite Brightening System



Each and every time I use them.

So when I saw their PhytoWhite Brightening System, I knew it would be the thing that would give me the skin I used to have - back before sun and environmental damage took its hold.

As we age, age and sun spots appear. Which, let's face it, aren't attractive and are near-to-impossible to cover up simply with makeup.

Over the years, like most of you, I work much of the day on a computer. I used to wear contacts all day, but did you know that you blink less while at the screen? So I switched to wearing glasses and never went back. 

But a weird thing's happened. When it's sunny out, the glass acts as a heat conductor and in the exact spots where the bottom of my glasses end, there are large dark brown splotches. And this is with wearing sunscreen.

So for the last 5 years or so, I've been trying to remove them. 

Some products did help to fade them, but nothing's truly worked.


This 3-step system is insanely easy to follow:

1. Gently apply PhytoWhite Dark Spot Serum.  The ingredients - including licorice extract, vitamins C & E and glycolic acid - go to work immediately on lightening those spots. You only put this serum on your spots and not all over your face, so its concentrated and works quickly.

2. Next, apply PhytoWhite Cream all over your face. This anti-aging cream works on the rest of your skin, evening out your skintone. The bonus of this cream is that it not only prevents dark spots, but it's incredibly hydrating. Your skin will look lit from within and be soft to the touch. Ahh, now that's more like it.

3. Complete the 3-step process with Mineral Sun Veil SPF 15. This cream (also available in a tinted version) contains 100% natural zinc oxide, which protects your face from both UVA and UVB rays. You can apply this over your daily skincare products and because it's fragrance free, non-greasy and doesn't streak white like many sunblocks, it's quick and easy to apply before heading out.

If you're like me and you've got sun and age spots that you want to get rid of, get yourself G.M. Collin's PhytoWhite Brightening System and have the clear, bright complexion you've always dreamed of.

gottheknack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had a baby and have developed dark spots on my face from the pregnancy. Can I use this product while breastfeeding?
AH

gottheknack said...

Hi AH,

Many thanks for your great question. I have asked GM Collin about this and will let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Many thanks and warmest wishes,

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor - the knack

gottheknack said...

Hi AH,

I just gor confirmation from GM Collin and yes- you can use PhytoWhite while breastfeeding!

Let me know if you need anything else.

And congratulations, by the way!

Warmest wishes,

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor - the knack

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm so interested in your review about this product..Im using gm Collin too for oily acne prone line..and it works but still leave me so many dark spot.. Can I use it too? I'm afraid that using this makes me breakout. Thank you. -Jenny-

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.