Slip Into Spring's Latest Designs With Ease, Thanks to Body Wrap Shapewear


Have you seen this Spring's silhouettes?

Skinny jeans, teeny little dresses and sheer tops.

In other words, there's no wear to hide. No more heavy coats and big sweaters to camouflage the areas that you're self conscious about.

But don't worry. I've got you covered. Literally.

Body Wrap Shapewear
is here to help.

See, I like to eat and so I want to still be able to look good when I go out.

That's why I consider Superior Derriere High-Waist and The Catwalk High-Waist as vital dining companions as those joining me at the table for dinner.

The Superior Derriere High-Waist give me a uniform slim look without squeezing the life outta me (thank you!). The tummy control front panel gives me a Gisele-eque stomach without any bulges like the doughnut-like rings you get with other brands.

And the Catwalk High-Waist (pictured above) nips and tucks, while also providing lower back support. The figure I cut in this sucker is unbelievable. It's me, but 10 years ago me. You know - just what you're looking for, but can never achieve.

These are the folks that should be designing bathing suits, space suits, every kind of suit!

What differentiates Body Wrap Shapewear from the rest is that their pieces are seamless - so I can wear slim-fitting dresses, pants, whatever, and I won't have any embarrassing Grandma lines following me around all night. And they actually lift and shape your butt, so you get a little extra oomph, without having to do a darn thing. I love the material - soft and squishy - and the fact that this is body wear that you can breathe deeply in without popping or tearing anything (ahhhh).

Oh, and in case that's not enough to convince you, they are also machine washable and they come in black and nude. But that's not all - there are tons of different designs and patterns. You've got to check it out, because there are so many fantastic possibilities - you want something for every part and every occasion in every colour and print!

Get a new, slimmer looking body in an instant with Body Wrap Shapewear. Just in time for all those clingy, frothy spring designs...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.