GoLite Shoes Aren't Just Comfortable - They Change the Way You Walk!


As much as I enjoy strapping myself into a teetering pair of heels, I need a shoe that I can actually walk in. And not from a limo to the door of a theater (which is the only way I can imagine celebs walk around in those towering beasts), but something that I can walk a good couple of hours in. 

I mean, it can't keep snowing, right? Shoe weather is here, as far as I'm concerned!

One of the best shoes I've ever come across are from GoLite Footwear.

GoLite specializes in outdoor performance footwear, so you're not getting a shoe as much as a technological wonder! You can feel the difference as soon as you put them on. Your shoe moves with your foot, not the other way round. They support and relieve you and actually change the way you walk! My back and feet don't ache like they usually do and I can walk for hours in these without feeling any fatigue whatsoever.

I am completely and utterly addicted to my Aura Lites (pictured above). These ballet slip-ons in Griege (finally someone made Griege shoes - thank you!) are so comfortable that I won't go for a long walk without them. The dual density PU midsole  keeps you feeling as if you're bouncing along, instead of the usual trudging.

And they look fabulous! I love the funky crimped-edge bottoms and the nubuck leather uppers with rounded toe are quite feminine. I rock them with everything from wide-legged jeans to yoga pants. I get compliments each and every time I wear them.
 
Get a pair of shoes that you can live in.

It's the most amazing feeling in the world!  

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.