Get Noticed with Brush-On Lash Extensions with Fiberwig LX


In recent years, there have been incredible developments in lash building, lengthening and thickening.

One of the most exciting products in this area is Fiberwig LX.

This is waaay beyond mascara. It's like painting on false lashes! 

This Japanese wonder goes on like mascara, but you are actually coating each lash with a fiber-film that give your lashes great length and definition.

I like that it's easy to use (you don't have to be a makeup pro thankfully!) and that you can alter your look as little as much as you want, depending on how many times you apply.

And I love that your lashes get pampered in the meantime with conditioning oils and natural extracts.

But I have become more demanding about cosmetics. I want them to last as long as my day does (which can go into the wee hours, depending on the event and/or deadline) and I want them to come off with ease. I know it's a lot to ask, but lucky for me, Fiberwig LX caters to both these needs - I stay smudge-free no matter what the temperature and the fibers come off with a little warm water.

This is where we break out into "Oh Happy Day" and bat our sexy, long, dramatic eyelashes at everyone...

Get Fiberwig LX now!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.