You'll Be Astounded by TheWonderBar

I have tried a lot of things in my time, but I don't think Heilmoor Clay and Chlorey'nahre have been among them.

These powerful ingredients, along with chamomile extract, wheat extract and olea europaea fruit oil (and others) are married together to create TheWonderBar.

This is not a bar of soap (though it really does look like one).  It is so much more than that.

Simply lather and massage into your skin. But don't rinse right away - leave it on there for 3-5 minutes. Then when you do wash it, feel your skin.

The softness is amazing. And I've been out walking in the minus 20 weather, people. It's not like mine naturally feels as soft as a baby chick.

And notice how pink and glowy you are? That's all TheWonderBar.

You skin will be tighter and brighter, smoother and softer.

I like that this is an all-on-one system. You "wash" your face and go. No bottles, potions or lotions needed.  Great for those harried mornings and for traveling (packing just got a whole lot easier), and it works as a shampoo too.

If simplifying and/or having better skin is on your to-do list this year, you've got to get yourself TheWonderBar.

p.s. Some people may experience a "Healing Crisis." In my second and third week, I broke out just a little bit. It went away after a few days. This is natural and it's just your skin cleansing itself. I think that's a good thing, but I also think it's good to know that this may happen.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.