Did You Resolve To Eat Healthy in 2011? Check Out Briannas Fine Salad Dressings


Eating more greens, healthier, etc. top a lot of people's resolution lists this year.

So why not make it easy on yourself by getting yourself Briannas Fine Salad Dressings?

I have loved eating salad since I was little, so for me, it's just a part of the way I eat. But I know for many it can be a struggle. The key is to find ingredients that excite you and then dressings that keep you wanting more.

I often crave salad, like others crave bread, chocolate or carbs. But I certainly don't get too excited about one without the dressing. That's where all the flavours come together and get heightened, after all. But you want something with zip, with flair, with a little something special.

And that's exactly what you get with Briannas Fine Salad Dressings.

Case in point:

So much so that when I shared Buttermilk Ranch with my Mom, who rarely eats salad, it got her buying lettuce and eating raw veg just so she could have the dressing. She said it was "the best she's ever had."

I feel that way about the Champagne Caper Vinaigrette , which has a decidedly European flair and The New American, an extremely addictive creamy balsamic dressing that had me going up for second bowlfuls.

My fella and I were watching a movie and I had my usual bowl of snacking carrots. Often I have a supermarket thick dressing for dipping. On this occasion, I had opened up a bottle of Briannas Rich Poppy Seed. At first, we did find it incredibly rich. But we were intrigued, and dip we did. Until the bowl was completely empty.

Recipes will sometimes call for dressings to be used for a marinade. I have tried this over the years with supermarket creations and I have always been disappointed - everything comes out oily and lacking depth. But I tried Briannas Rich Santa Fe Blend on some salmon I was broiling and was thrilled with how moist and flavourful it was without any greasy or fatty taste/feel. I also tried the Blush Wine Vinaigrette as a marinade for chicken and again, brilliant results.

It's rare to find salad dressings that go beyond the ones you've grown up with. Often they claim to be better and richer, but I am always disappointed.

Briannas Fine Salad Dressings are by far, some of the best I've ever had (And I eat for a living, so I feel like if I haven't tried 'em all, I've come darn close).

Find out where to buy them near you and finally enjoy your salads. 

One resolution down, 9 more to go...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.