Go Get Yourself Some Beauitful Minimalist Jewelry from h. sakurai



For many, 2010 was all about cutting back, paring down and simplifying.

I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with h. sakurai jewelry!

As much as I admire bold jewelry, I am always drawn back to fine, delicate jewelry. Like the work of Hiroko Sakurai, you have to lean in close. Then you're rewarded wiith the surprise of the intricate detail and craftsmanship.

Like these gorgeous odes to New York. The iconic skyline has never looked prettier. And these necklaces with their featherish designs are so compelling, I bet you will wear them all the time.

I'm rockin' the Lucky dice necklace and matching earrings, which are a perfect way to ring in the new year - bring on the luck!

These earrings (pictured above) are little beauties and just a bit edgy. Plus, they are so much more enticing and original those fake diamond studs I've been wearing for years. And I love the unexpectedness and as a result, freshness of the silver die on gold chain. It gives it such a modern look and thus, updates my whole wardrobe in an instant.

You don't have to wear big, chunky jewelry to make a statement.

In fact, I think these say much more. 

Shop the entire h. sakurai collection now.

gottheknack

1 comment:

Mallory said...

These are really cute! I also really like the guitar & cowboy boot necklaces! I agree, while sometimes big statement jewelry is great, on a day to day basis I usually prefer simpler pieces that say something big!

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.