Pucker Up With Leslie Tyler Liplicious Gloss


Some days I don't want to get all gussied up.

But one thing I never leave the house without is lipgloss. I have noticed a real difference in how put together I look when I wear it versus when I don't. It gives you an immediate polish, even when you're rockin' sneaks!

Although I hadn't heard of Leslie Tyler before, I really like the natural look her Liplicious Glosses give. Just look at all these beautiful celebrities - they look fabulous and yet, not too made up. 

That's how I want to look.

With Leslie's Clearly in Love Mint Ultra Glaze (pictured above), I get luscious lips without having to worry about colour bleeding over my lip line or smudging. I look ready for anything.

Perfect!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.