Update Your Kitchen With The 55 Knives ECookbook



While I cherish my beloved cookbooks, I have noticed that I am going online to check out recipes more and more.

There are a number of blogs that I have come to count on for fab go-to recipes and I love discovering new ones when I've got a particular ingredient in mind.

And now that ebooks, ebook readers and the iPad are the new digital future of books, itmakes sense to have something we can tote with us, and into the kitchen.

The 55 Knives Ecookbook includes the writing and recipes of 55 fantastic food bloggers (I aspire to make it into a future edition).  

Each person got their own chapter in which to offer their own recipe(s), as well as write lovingly about prepping, cooking and of course, eating!

I have loved The Bitten Word for a long time and I contributed to the inventive site, The Perfect Pantry (where I still love to go and check out how people are housing their spices and canned goods), two of the blogs included in the collection.

But what I have enjoyed is discovering new voices and recipes,  like Melody Fury's (GourmetFury.com) Edamame Pesto Orzo. While not a complicated recipe, I think the combination of ingredients is phenomenal and think this dish will be folded into my regular rotation.  

And who can resist Cupcake Project's (CupcakeProject.com) Sweet Potato Casserole Cupcakes? What a great dessert for the fall and especially for our upcoming Thanksgiving!

I totally appreciate the simplicity of good life {eats} (goodlifeeats.com) Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Brownies due to my lack of baking ability.

And my next dinner party will be treated to The Duo Dishes (duodishes.com) Sweet Apple & Bacon Puffs with Pomegranate Glaze. Doesn't your mouth ooze with saliva just reading it? And thankfully, it sounds fancy, but is simple to prepare, which is exactly the types of dishes you want for a party.

Look, I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. 


Get 55 Knives and get to know the people behind the blogs and the food that moves them.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.