Paper Blossoms Are The Perfect Dinner Companion

I am not much of a flower girl.

I admire them in stores and appreciate them in other people's homes, but I have a few low-maintenance plants around the house and that's about as flora/fauna as I get.

But when it comes to having people over and hosting dinner parties, I like to spruce the place up a bit with decoration and colour.


This book features 5 incredible pop-up bouquets that will amaze and delight your guests.

And the best part? You never have to worry about watering them!

You can open this book flat to any page to reveal deft cutouts of flowers created by the amazing talents of pop-up artist, Ray Marshall.

Feel like the warm weather was so long ago? What about a springtime bouquet or a vase of lilies to brighten your mood? There is a lotus water garden (perfect for your Japanese sake-tasting party next week),a garland of roses (because who doesn't love roses?) and a tropical arrangement to bring the sunshine indoors.

Ahh, that's better.

Get yourself Paper Blossoms, the flowers that never die, for your next big event or to simply enjoy over breakfast or at the dinner table.

gottheknack

1 comment:

Ray Marshall said...

Thanks for the great review of my book Stephanie! I really appreciate it!

Ray Marshall

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.