Native: The Coolest, Lightest Shoes You'll Ever Own


Look, I'm just going to come right out and say this - everyone is wearing the same 10 pairs of sneakers.

I don't know how or when it happened, but it's true. Just take a look next time you're downtown or on the subway. Everyone's got the same stuff on.

So when I tried to find something new and original, you can imagine how hard it was to find something that truly stood out from the crowd.

I finally found everything I ever wanted, in the completely original Native Shoes.

First of all, they are superlight (which I so appreciate because who wants to walk around in shoes that weigh a ton?). Secondly, they are supersleek (which means I can wear 'em with jeans or a dress). And thirdly, they are supercute!

There are currently just 4 styles (because who needs 100 designs when you've got the classics downpat?) - Miller, Corrado, Jefferson and Fitzsimmons.

I'm currently rockin' the Jefferson in what is perhaps my favourite colour name of all-time - Kermit Green (pictured above). And I just wish you could see how cute they are, feel how comfortable they are!

These shoes just slip on (saving you precious time), and because the material is soft, they fit like a glove (they are so comfortable, you won't want to take them off). 

And it gets better and better!  They are:

- washable
- anti-microbial
- shock absorbent
- waterproof
- odor resistant
- animal and PVC free

If you're looking for a fashionable shoe that stands out in the crowd and stands up to your busy lifestyle, you've gotta get Native Shoes.

My advice? Get a couple of pairs.  

You're going to love them that much.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.