Make Your Footwear Even Sexier With Erica Giuliani Accessories


I think this season's footwear is super hot.

Towering platforms, thin stalky heels, lush fabrics and high shine are all the rage this fall.

But I've just found a way to inject your wardrobe with a higher voltage - Erica Giuliani Boot & Shoe Accessories.

Man are these smokin'!

Like Sofia Vergara for your footwear.

First of all, I love the idea of amping up your basic shoe or boot. I mean, who doesn't want a little extra oomph from time to time?

Secondly, the range of products is unbelievable - shoe accessories, boot accessories and the must-have item for winter: fur covers!

I think the Heel Chain is super sexy, and the Fringe Anklet adds a rich depth and texture to a plain heel. 

I'm going to be rockin' the Studded Heel Rings this season. 

Wow are they stunning. I will be TIFF party-ready for once.  I can add instant edge to my little black dress and heels. And what better way to showcase my legs than with a little shoe jewelry?

I don't like to overdo it, but a little bling is a nice thing.

I would like one of everything, please.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.