Indulge In Soft Skin and Fabulous Scents With THANN


One of the best luxuries I think, is to have soft, supple skin that smells good.

And one of the most sumptuous lines has got to be THANN.

This all-natural hair, skin and body care line for men and women uses extracts of rice bran oil, "deriving from the Oryza Sativa, which has been a unique staple of Thai subsistence for over five millennia" as its core ingredients. It is rich in Vitamin E which heals and soothes your skin. THANN is also the first brand to feature shiso extract as a key ingredient in skincare. 

You're going to love the intoxicating scents - Oriental Essence, Mediterranean Floral, Sea Foam, Aromatic Wood, Shiso and Rice.

I start my morning off enveloping myself in Aromatic Wood Shower Gel. It moisturizes as it cleanses and the orange woodsy scent (thanks to orange, tangerine and nutmeg oil) is a stimulating way to start the day.

If you like to ease a little more gently into the day, then perhaps the Mediterranean Floral Shower Oil is for you. Normally, I don't like oils, but this one is fabulous! Drenching your skin in vitamins (A & E) and oils (almond, olive, rosemary and lavender), you'll be so soft and smooth, you'll feel like you've just been to the spa. And the fragrance of fresh lavender is so soothing, you can't help but be relaxed. Isn't that how you want to start your day?

And to keep that soft skin throughout the day, apply rich, thick Shiso Body Butter. It's SPF15 and ooh, it goes to work quickly on my dry, rough skin. And I can feel it working throughout the day, so never do I feel dry and itchy. Shiso is not only a moisturizer, but an antioxidant and anti-histamine, so it protects your skin from harmful pollutants as well.

The scent is so lovely - cocoa butter, licorice and shiso extracts combine to form a warm fragrance that is completely captivating. I dare you not to keep inhaling all day!

I keep Sea Foam Hand Cream with Organic Shea Butter at my desk because nothing dries out your hands like handling paper all day. My hands stay soft all day, even after washing. Organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, rice bran oil and algae extract work to keep them smooth  - and not at all greasy - no matter what I'm doing. Just feel your hands before and after application. The difference is remarkable!

And to keep the house smelling good, I'm loving the LIMITED EDITION Nymphanea Organic Candle. In fact, I think the more accurate term would be addicted. The fragrance is warm, yet clean. Like freshly washed sheets, dried on the line and then infused with water lilies.  My goodness does it smell good.  Using only pure fragrances and organic shea butter wax (no petroleum wax or chemicals here), the candle burns for 28 hours in a gorgeous black glass. What a sexy gift to give someone.

It's easy to see why I love THANN. And these are just a few of the products they offer.

Go get yourself some and indulge in feeling and smelling incredible!

p.s. All products are dermatologically tested (suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types) and 100% paraben-free.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.