Discover Cool Back-to-School Supplies For Grown-Ups at Speck


I get excited at this time of year when kids go back to school.

I like the feeling of possibility of new things, the crisp fall air (maybe not this year, but that's how I remember it), the smell of sharpened pencils, fresh paper and binders.

I've been outta elementary school for decades now, so to bring back that starting anew feeling, I thought I'd show you some amazingly designed supplies for us grown-ups from Speck.

Speck has a really great eye for modern design and they have such a wide variety of styles and designs to choose from, that you can really cater your items and gadgets to your own tastes.

Take the Fitted Case for my Blackberry.

Like most people, after getting my phone I put it in a plastic case to protect it, thinking I would get something "nicer" soon after.

Months later, I saw the Speck Fitted Case and I knew I'd found my beauty.

This smart black-and-white plaid case is unlike any other case I've ever seen.  

First of all, the hard case snaps together, instead of being one piece - which makes it much easier to remove should I need to change or replace the battery.  Secondly, it looks sleeker and smaller (read: more contoured) than when I had that plastic thing on it.  Now it looks positively beautiful! And the material gives it such a modern and unique look as well as making it uber-comfortable to hold onto. 

So now my Blackberry is not only protected, but it looks gorgeous.  

Swoon.
And to keep the sleekness going, I think the PortPack Shoulder Bag is such a fashion-forward design. This upright messenger bag just makes you feel more organized with everything on the vertical instead of the usual landscape format!  And the pixel design is tres moderne, no?

Your 15" or smaller laptop/notebook will be secure and protected, thanks to the padded - and micro-fleeced! - compartment.  Sooo soft!

And all of your necessary items can be stored in the innovative pockets and pouches.  There is media player pocket/organizer with headphone cord pass-through, expandable water bottle pocket and detachable key leash fob as well as lots of other places to store things.  

I like the strength of everything - double-needle stitched bindings, adjustable and removable padded seatbelt-quality shoulder strap, velcro and buckle front flap closure. 

Which means that it will keep up with your life and lifestyle.

Speck keeps your stuff organized and protected but in the most stylish fashion.

So sharpen your pencils and get out your new, clean notebooks. It's time for back-to-school. Woo woo!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.