Discover Bodycology's Perfect for Summer Cherry Blossom Collection

Back in March, I wrote about Bodycology's amazing bath and body products.

I have just tried their Cherry Blossom Collection and had to tell you all about it - it's amazing!

The scent is soooo pretty - a little floral, a touch of sweet cherry - and so yummy that you'll be sneaking sniffs of your arms and shoulders throughout the day. At least, that's what I've been doing...

I start my day off with Bodycology's Cherry Blossom Shower Gel & Foaming Bath. The thick, pearly white gel gives a nice rich foam and lather, making you smell good and feel really, really clean. I love how it slides over your skin, hydrating while you go, with good-for-you ingredients like honey and aloe vera.

Right outta the shower, I apply Cherry Blossom Body Cream. I prefer creams that sink right into your skin, which this one most certainly does. Shea butter, aloe vera and vitamins C & E drench your skin with moisture. Just watch those dry heels look smooth in an instant and you'll notice that at no time during the day does your skin suddenly parch, like with those drugstore brands that claim to nourish your skin throughout the day.

Nu uh. Not like this, they don't.

And because the scent really is so intoxicating and enveloping, you'll want to finish layering the scent with Cherry Blossom Body Mist. This delicate spray gives you just a hint of fragrance, not at all overpowering that softens over time. And during this crazy summer weather, it's a nice refresher and cool down from the intense heat.

I told you it was good!

You can buy these all individually or in the 3-Piece Gift Set.

Either way, you're going to love it.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.