Bagel Spice - You're Going to Want to Put it on Everything!

The first time I had an Everything bagel, I was blown away by the sheer innovation of it. Who was the genius who put all those things together? Me in my little compartmentalized world, I could have never come up with it!

So when I saw Bagel Spice, the gourmet topping blend that has the spices of an everything bagel, I knew I had to try it.

And of course, as I should have known, it is incredible! I have been using it on everything from eggs to pasta to salad dressing to meat. I actually used it on a steak dinner I made one night and over and over, people said it was the best steak they'd ever had!

I like that the ingredients are pure and simple - minced onion, minced garlic, sesame seeds and other natural spices - and that Bagel Spice does not contain any salt, MSG or preservatives. I also like that it is completely different than any spice blends I have and that the taste it brings to an item or dish is distinct and delicious. It's amazing how it can elevate a meal. For example:

After an insanely busy day, I came home ravenous and exhausted. I made a very quick pasta with chicken, vegetables and using Asian condiments, concocted a quick sauce. After trying a bite, I was disappointed by how ordinary it was. I saw my Bagel Spice on top of the stove and sprinkled it over each of our bowls. That, along with a few red pepper flakes and it transformed into a delectable dinner - one which resulted in seconds for both of us!

So, don't be surprised if you come over for dinner and I've got Bagel Spice out on the table with the pepper and homemade dressing.

It really is that good.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.