Purple Lab's Lip Plumper Also Keeps Hunger At Bay!

I didn't think it could be possible.

I mean, claiming that a lip plumper could suppress your appetite? Come on, now!

So I applied Purple Lab's Huge Lips Skinny Hips (in No Pantry Lines - clear gloss) right when the first pangs of hunger were starting. Lunch was hours ago and though it wasn't quite time for dinner, I was starting to feel like I needed something to carry me to the next meal.

Not only did my lips get beautifully big without any of that painful stinging that I've experienced with other plumpers (thanks to the addition of lemon peel), but after a few minutes, my appetite was most definitely quelled (thanks to the natural ingredient hoodia). And the slick wet look my lips now had wasn't at all slippery and didn't dry up and disappear like has happened in the past with other brands.

And it goes with everything.

So here I was looking fab and keeping the pounds off, all with a couple of swipes of gloss.

Yep, it's true. It really does what it claims. And now I've got a damn beautiful pout and a waist that might just stay the same size to prove it.

Why you would use anything else other than a revolutionary and multi-tasking product such as Purple Lab's Huge Lips Skinny Lips, available in various shades, is beyond me.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.