Have a Quality, Distinguished Drink with Broker's London Dry Gin

As I get older, the more I appreciate fine quality items.

I have realized the joy of handmade pasta, well-crafted paper and let's be honest, a really good drink.

I am thrilled by the British-made Broker's Gin. The natural botanicals (herbs, spices and fruit) are what set it apart - juniper, coriander, orris, nutmeg, cassia bark, cinnamon, licorice, orange and lemon peels and angelia root intermingle to give a beautifully rounded drink that stands out from the rest.

This award-winning spirit is made in a 200-year-old gin distillery outside London, using a traditional copper pot-still. When you sip it, you'll notice that there isn't a harsh taste, like you get with many gins. Just smooth, clean and refreshing and not at all boring or plain.

You can make a wonderful array of drinks with it, but I'm using it in cooking too - I poached a fish in it, added it to cream for a delicious pasta sauce and I sprinkled it onto bread and herbs for a wondrous stuffing to accompany roast chicken.

I'm on the lookout for quality and originality these days and Broker's Gin has a ton of both.

Doesn't all of this make you want a Gin and Tonic or a Broker's Promise?

Mmmm....

Just look for the little black bowler on the cap.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.