Get Your Vitamins the Fun Way with Oxylent's Oxygenating Multivitamin Drink!

Not everyone believes in taking vitamins.

I am not one of those people.

I have been taking vitamins since I was a kid, though they have changed throughout the years.I now take more than I ever have, and I've catered them to my age, health and dietary needs. I feel that in order to combat the stresses of our everyday lives and the amount of vitamins that are sapped out of our foods, vitamins are as necessary as exercise, regular doctor's appointments, etc.

And I am loving Oxylent's Effervescent Vitamin Drinks!

For one thing, by making the vitamins effervescent, you get nearly 100% immediate absorption, as opposed to the pill forms that we use. Secondly, it comes in a packet that you add to water, so you drink more water, which we all know is something that we need to do anyway.

There are 3 flavours - Blackberry Pomegranate, Sparkling Mandarin and Sparkling Berries - and they are slightly effervescent, so it's always enjoyable.

Your energy will increase, as will your immunity. Don't be surprised if you're feeling better almost immediately. See, you're now getting not only key vitamins and antioxidants but minerals, amino acids, electrolytes and enzymes. I always feel better when I get vitamins with potassium and magnesium, something my "regular" vitamins doesn't deliver on.

And there is less environmental waste with these packets - less procession and packaging than pill vitamins.

There is no caffeine, gluten or lactose in Oxylent, nor is there artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours.

If you're going to take vitamins, why not drink to your health and enjoy them with Oxylent ?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.