Elancyl Paris - Beauty from Top to Bottom!

Some products claim to improve your skin's appearance, but I've really seen a huge difference after using products from Elancyl Paris.

It's rare that products targeted to reduce your cellulite really make a dent, uh, change in your skin. I mean it takes a long take for those bumps and lumps to go away.

But after only 2 weeks of using Elancyl Paris' Cellulite Offensive, I have really seen a huge reduction of dimpled skin. Now, I have been walking a lot in the last month, but never before has walking made is go away like this, so I have to believe that it's the lotion (bright green lotion, in fact). I mean, even my fella noticed how smooth my butt and thighs were as I was getting ready for an early morning meeting. So it's not just me dreaming it up.

I could go on and on about all the science and technology that's gone into this product and how it works to reduce dimpled skin, resculpts it and keeps it from cellulite from coming back, but you don't care about all of that, do you? I mean, you just want to know if it works? If it's worth spending your money on? If you'll be satisfied with this product, right?

All I can tell you is my experience with it and that I honestly think I've got way less than I had 2 weeks ago. That might be TMI, but it's the truth. It will like a basketball back there (p.s. - you have to remember I spend much of my time sitting and eating for a living). And now? More like a smooth baseball with a few small dings in it. A huge improvement indeed.

And here's the thing - it's only been 2 weeks. I can't wait until the end of the bottle. I might just me a slinky bikini after all...

And it doesn't stop there, folks.

Their Toning Shower Gel is fanfreakingtastic. Not only does it gently scrub your skin, it enlivens it as you're doing it. The Christmas tree-like scent is invigorating, but this wonderful exfoliant feels good as you're using it and as you wash it away, you are left with not only the softest skin, but yes, it seems toned as well.

Now I can see if my less seemed a little more toned with all this walking lately, but my arms? That's gotta be from the gel! I don't want to sound too insane, but I actually have Hollywood skin - it's incredibly smooth looking and it glows. I am red carpet ready, despite being in black pants and a tee.

I have to say - both of these products far exceeded my expectations. In fact, I look like I've been to a gym and a spa and really, I haven't left my desk all that much.

It's all thanks to Elancyl Paris.

And that's only 2 of their many products. Can you imagine if you used everything from their line?!

See where to get it near you.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.