Discover M. Asam Skincare - Beauty from the Power of Grapes!

I thought I'd seen it all.

For almost 4 years here at the knack, I've been slathering myself in every cream, lotion and potion imaginable.

But this is the first time I've ever tried a skincare line based on natural antioxidant grape ingredients.

And I've got to say, I absolutely love it!

M. Asam concentrates on the anti-aging ingredients of grapes - "from both the seeds and peels the antioxidant grape extract OPC (Oligomere Proanthocynanidine) and the unique care qualities of grape seed oil."

If you tend to have a lot of shine like or like me, have really uneven skintone, Vinolift amazingMagicFinish is fabulous. It somehow makes your skin look absolutely amazing - like you've been airbrushed to perfection. Wrinkles, pores and imperfections disappear while you are left with a camera -ready face - and this is all before you've even applied makeup!

If wrinkles and lines are your battle, you're going to want to buy Perfect Teint in bulk! I was amazed by how smooth and plump my skin became after applying it, and of course I was thrilled by how youthful I seemed all of a sudden. It really did work - and quickly, too.

And I'm hooked on the Day & Night Cream. Whatever your age or skintype, this cream was made to not only reduce line and wrinkles, but make your skin look and feel it's best.

That's one thing you should know about these products - each and every one leaves your skin feeling powdery soft. It's wonderful to go through the day and want to keep touching your face because of how great it feels.

Who knew the power of grapes, until now?!

You can buy the line at the Home Shopping Network and find it in Sears & The Bay stores.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.