Perk Up Your Breasts with Bring It Up Breast Shapers!

So not only do we have wrinkles, sore joints and dry skin to look forward to as we age, but uh, how can I say this delicately?

Our boobs start to sag.

Sure there are creams and massages, but who's got time for that and besides - you want to wear a strapless dress tonight.

That's why you've gotta try Bring It Up Breast Shapers!

These flesh-coloured wonders adhere to your breasts - comfortably. Then you simply pull up on the petal and place it as high as you's like. No one will ever know that your breasts aren't naturally this perky!

You can reuse them - up to 25 times, and they are surprisingly comfortable to wear. I actually forgot I was wearing them, which I think is a big deal. You can use them on their own or slip your bra over top if you want a little extra support.

I don't mind aging so much as long as everything stays pretty much where it's supposed to. And for those times when you want to have the breasts you used to - the ones that point more toward the ceiling than the floor - bring out the Bring It Up Breast Shapers!

I can't wait to get into all those holiday dresses at the back of my closet!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.