Better Life - Eco Cleaners That Really Work!

I have bought so many so-called "green," "eco" and "environmentally-friendly" cleaners only to be mostly disappointed. Sure they might smell good, but streaky glass and mirrors, sticky floors and having to reclean is not my idea of a good cleaner.

So when I came across Better Life Green Cleaning Products, I admit I was incredibly skeptical. Okay, here's yet another company trying to convince me that they've got the goods.

But I am pleased to say that they came through on their claims. ALL of them.

Tim Barklage and Kevin Tibbs are friends who became parents who became concerned about the environment their kids were growing up in. Shouldn't there be something that can clean that is good for us as well as the planet?

They created a line of products that are made from sugar, starch and amino acids. Isn't that cool? You never have to worry about "sulfates, ethoxylates, fragrances, dyes, or volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as glycol ethers and alcohols in our products. VOCs vaporize, entering the air we breathe. They’re triggers for respiratory problems, nausea, headaches, and skin irritation, and contribute to many more ailments."

And you'll be pleased to know that all of their products have rapid biodegradation profiles - read: they break down quickly and a percentage of their profits go to non–profit organizations.

Okay, so we know that they are made of ingredients that we can feel good about, but do their products actually do the job?

Absofreakinglutely!

I was knocked out by their glass cleaner, I Can See Clearly, Wow! After using a new "green" cleaner on my mirrored doors and glass tabletops, I had smears that not only were everywhere, but after multiple applications, it had created such a buildup that each time I "cleaned" the surfaces, it just made it worse.

Well, not only did I Can See Clearly, Wow! fix my cloudy areas (thankyouthankyouthankyou), it also removed, in just a few fell swoops, the lip glossed message of love that I left on the bathroom mirror for my fella yesterday while he had a shower. Now this wasn't just lipstick. I used ultra glossy, sticky, glue-py lip gloss. I used my "other" cleaner and no go. With Better Life's? Completely gone (the message, not the sentiment).

'Nuff said.

I have fallen for a lot of floor cleaners in my day and Simply Floored! is one of 'em. A good clean floor makes me happy and I really like Simply Floored! for three reasons: it smells fresh, cleans well and you don't have to rinse the floor afterwards. What else could you ask for?

I like having what-EVER! on hand. It's a great all-purpose cleaner in a spray bottle. I use it to do a quick clean of the bathroom, kitchen, my desk or catch any spills or messes along the way. It has worked on everything I've tried thus far. So much so that I've been trying to think of things I can try it out on. So far, the tracks of my closet doors, window sills and bedroom fan are uber-clean. The search continues...

And Even the Kitchen Sink gets your porcelain, ceramic and stainless steel clean without all the scratches - and chemicals. Ahhh...

You can get these all individually or get the awesome Starter Kit (I highly recommend it so that you can try 'em all at once).

Either way, you're going to be very, very happy and have a very, very clean house.

It is a Better Life indeed!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.