Get Your Chocolate On With Chocolate Seeds, Shaman Chocolate and Le Whif!

Last night I went to my first ever wine and chocolate event at my friend Diana's.

I am not a chocoholic like most women I know, but I was intrigued to see what people responded to and looked for in their quest for good chocolate.

It turns out that it doesn't have to be expensive to be good, but it must have good, wholesome ingredients and be of good quality.

Here's 3 that I've recently found that are fun and great tasting:

Nahualli Trading Co. Chocolate Seeds

I don't find chocolate addictive like many of my friends who have to have a least a piece or two a day or have it for breakfast (!), but I did keep going back for more Nahualli Trading Co. Chocolate Seeds!

These ancient treats do not taste like regular chocolate, but something better and more satisfying, I think. Nahaulli takes the whole organic cacao bean, shells, roasts and seasons it. Then they are covered in dark chocolate, resulting in a bittersweet, crunchy sensation that is entirely addictive and pleasurable.

There are 3 kinds - regular, organic and reserve variety - and between me, our friends and neighbours, the seeds didn't stand a chance.

They were gone in just a few days.

And this from a non-chocoholic, so you can just imagine how amazing they are.

But don't take my word for it - try it for yourself and see. But be warned, you'll end up wanting them by the case!

Shaman Chocolates

Certified organic, Fair Trade chocolate is becoming a lot more common these days. But how do you know what one to get?

I can recommend one - Shaman Chocolates. They are not only good quality and tasty, but with each bar sold, you help support the Huichol Indians.

There are 9 flavours to choose from. I tried Organic Milk Chocolate with Macadamia Nuts & Hawaiian Pink Sea Salt which was very different than any other chocolate I've ever had and very exotic. I loove the addition of pink sea salt - a perfect accompaniment to the chocolate. I also enjoyed the sunny citrus element of the Organic Dark Chocolate with Acai, Lemon & Orange. And of course, the Organic Extra Dark Chocolate, made of 82% cacao was completely dreamy - rich, dark, bittersweet. Mmm!

Get Shaman Chocolate - certified organic, fairly traded chocolate that makes a difference in the lives of others and tastes great.

Le Whif - Inhaled Chocolate

Chocolate without the calories? I know it's hard to believe, but yes, it's absolutely true!
Le Whif is a chocolate that you inhale. It comes in a tube that looks like lip balm. You place your lips around it and intake a breath (see the step-by-step instructions) All of a sudden, you'll get a light cloud of chocolate powder in your mouth. There is less than 1 calorie in this amount.

What I like about Le Whif is that it's:

- unique
- virtually no calorie
- fun to try
- tastes good

We tried different flavours at Diana's - raspberry chocolate, plain chocolate, American and Caribbean.

Not only were they great fun, we can now all say that we ahem, inhaled.

Shop for your packs now and get the gang over for a night of chocolate decadence without the calories!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.