Discover the Prettiest Notebooks at Compendium Inc!

It doesn't take much to make me squeal with delight - a hug from my fella, a delightful find in the grocery store and pretty, pretty paper products.

I have been carrying around notebooks, journals, pads of paper, for as long as I've been toting a purse. To ability to capture my thoughts, dialogue of those around me or even to list items I'm in need of is necessary and while I could do it all on my lovely smartphone, I much prefer to capture it all on pretty paper!

I found the prettiest pads, notebooks, cards and gifts at Compendium Incorporated. Come and see!

For a nice large notebook, I'm loving the Her Words Composition Books. Slim, pretty and oh-so meaningful, these light books have 60 pages in which to fill with your wisdom, doodles and dreams. The cover is filled with sweet, whimsical drawings and lovely sayings by poet Monique Duval.

Like this for example - Then swing your window open, the one with the fresh air and good eastern light and watch for wings, edges, new beginnings. And this - She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her, writing "yes" in the sky.

Isn't that just lovely? I can think of so many woman I want to give these too!

If that's too big, there's a smaller version - Her Words Mini Notebooks. I got these beauties - He offered her the world , And there floating and bobbing, Grow the flowers that you love. These are amazing for keeping beside you at the computer, in your purse and tucked away in your carry-on when traveling!

Other great little handy notekeepers are the Anywhere Notebooks. These little flip-up books are colourfully illustrated and fun to hold and use. You'll get addicted to these no doubt!

And for something a little finer, a little more sturdy, I'm coveting my Reporter Style Notebook. I got the Life delights in life one. It's got 96 pages (which just oughta do it), a hard cloth cover and band to keep it closed, which is great when it's rolling around my bag - the pages won't get all crumpled.

As a lovely gift, I'm looking to their gift books. There are a wide variety to choose from - you may just want to stock up and finish your Christmas shopping right now!

To start with though, I got Take Time, because really, isn't this something we all need? Quotes and thoughts gently remind you to take time for yourself, to care for yourself as you do others and generally do the things that matter most to you. Aren't you more relaxed already?

And Window Cards make a fantastic present! Each box of 30 cards contains cards that open with messages from the heart. Beautifully made and a wonderful, thoughtful gesture, I've been tucking them into cards and letters that I write to friends and family. It's a little thing, but a nice thing, don't you think?

And while you're getting gifts, get yourself some greeting cards too! There are some lovely sentiments here, such as, "Friend. Good," "Sit loosely in the saddle of life," and "I only wish you could see..."

I could go on and on and on. There is so much to see here! So check out the whole website and get yourself some pretty paper products - there is nothing better.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.