Inkstone Design, Inc. Makes the Most Beautiful - and Informative - Playing Cards!

It's the long weekend here and one of the ways in which I like to unwind is to play cards with my handsome fella.

But never have I played with such beautiful and memorable cards as those from Inkstone Design, Inc.

These gorgeous cards come in themed packs, so they make a wonderful and thoughtful present that friends and family can enjoy for years to come.

There are so many to choose from, you're sure to find something for everyone on your list.

The Red Wine and White Wine decks come chock full of great information - 52 wine grapes of each colour, the wines they make, their origins, characteristics and meal pairings. What a great way to learn more about wine without having to dedicate extra time to it!

And the Cocktail Cards are sure to make you thirsty. Great photos illustrate drinks all the way back from the 1900's to the present day. I am always at a loss at what to order when out for drinks with friends. I like to try new things and see what's out there. This is a great way to increase my knowledge and expand my horizons - without extending any effort at all.

Ahh.

I love, love, love sushi, so the Sushi Cards are a perfect find for me. The colour photos are damn enticing, so if you become ravenous while playing Hearts with the neighbours, don't be surprised! In fact, you may just want to order in some Maguro Temaki, Sake Nigiri and Inari Zushi ahead of time...

For a really swank gift, I am loving the Vintage Skyscraper & Amusements & Attractions decks. Beautiful postcard images illustrate landmarks such as the Woolworth and RCA Buildings and the location, year it was completed, the architect and height are included in the Skyscraper deck. The Amusements deck takes you back to simpler times where the Venice Pier Coaster was set against a blue sky and where the Washington Park Zoo in Malwaukee offered elephant rides. The images are extraordinary and the places, whimsical. Keep a pen and paper nearby because these decks will inspire a long wish list of places to visit.

Inkstone Design, Inc. Playing Cards are the best I've ever come across and are now a permanent item on my gift-giving list.

Game night just got a whole lot more fascinating. Sushi, anyone?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.