Five Humans Cures Ignorance Through Their Stylish Clothes and Important Messages

FiveHumans is a company with the "self-appointed task of curing ignorance through hip, fashionable clothing."

A great way to spread a message, I think.

You can read more about their incredible stories and pick your cause - austism, cancer, asthma, diabetes and heart disease (Men's tees are here) to support.

One of my favourite categories, the FiveHumans gear where you can get "Humans for Humanity" tees and the like.

I got the Women's Cancer "The List" tee, which lists a staggering amount of cancers that really shocked the hell out of me. I'm glad I got this shirt. It makes me grateful for my health and keeps me mindful of those currently living with the disease. It makes me want to do more, be more and live more.

Because this year about 559,650 Americans are expected to die of cancer, more than 1500 a day, according to the American Cancer society.

And that could be any one of us.

So this shirt, while it looks great, may be the most important tee in your closet because of its message.

What's great about this shirt is that you are not only spreading awareness of the disease, but 10% of the purchase price will be donated to a charity related to the cause.

The other great thing is that is really is a cute tee. It's light navy (which goes with everything) and made from 100% combed ringspun jerseycotton (read: super soft and comfy). And to top it off, the tee has capped sleeves, making it simultaneously cute and flattering.

I am proud to wear this tee and spread the FiveHumans message - Ignorance is a Curable Disease.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.