Want to Change it Up This Summer? Try Tsi-La’s Eau de Parfum Mini Collection and Wear a New Scent Every Day!

I get tired of wearing the same perfume all the time.

Sure, occasionally I’ll fall in love with one and wear it non-stop for a few months, but usually I like a few options for day and night..

A fantastic, natural way is Tsi-La’s Eau de Parfum Mini Collection from Tsi-La Natural Perfumery & Organics.

There are 4 mini bottles (4 ml each) covered in pretty, delicate painted flowers. The come in a luxe black box, making it a perfect gift for a friend or co-worker, and allowing you to save time and money on gift-wrapping.

These scents are 100% natural, as they are “untouched by alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrances or colorings.”

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride(coconut) Oil, Natural Fragrance (No synthetic fragrance, preservatives or artificial colors. 100% pure plant essences), Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Limnanthes alba (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, Tocopherol

The base of all 4 scents is coconut oil infused with botanical extracts of pink orchid flowers. According to Tsi-La, “The benefits of orchids are well known: They fight free radicals, increasing skin immunity and are rich in minerals, such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron, and copper, enhancing your skin’s own natural mineral content.”

The 4 fragrances are all very distinct:

Fleur Savage is so feminine and light. Tuberose and jasmine wrap around you while neroil, Italian bergamot and blond woods seduce those around you. It is a clean, flowery scent that is never overpowering or tiresome.

You best believe this is going to be one of my go-to fragrances for day and night!

Kesu reminds me of my Mom, as it’s got a smoky incense smell that I always associate with her (though I I’ve never seen her burn incense , it’s just the musks she has always worn).

Warm amber and wood blends with jasmine petals, Davana, exotic spices and fresh lime in this warm and sexy scent that is actually pretty subtle and smells like pretty, freshly cleaned wood.

Ilang Ilang is one of those scents that I can never quite figure out. It has a sweet, citrusy scent that is kind of allusive.

Here, Ilang Ilang is mixed with sugared citrus fruits and lush vanilla orchids to create a really intriguing, seductive scent. And somehow, I think it is one of best scents to elicit long glances and second looks. I’m going to put some on right now before I head out...

Kizes is so much fun, I want to lick the bottle (but I won’t)!

It is incredibly light and floral, with just a hint of sweet – the perfect feminine fragrance. To me, it smells of sunshine, freshly cut grass and straw hats and beach bags. Really, it has Sicilian bergamot, citron, elderflower blossoms, tuberose, jasmine petals and orange flower, but basically it’s summer in a bottle!

I love that these fragrances don’t have drying alcohol and are 100% natural. I like that the bottles are small enough to fit into your purse or for use when traveling. I adore that you can change your scent to suit your mood or an occasion.

My new favourite scents are from Tsi-La’s Eau de Parfum Mini Collection.

So if you see me on the street, don’t hesitate to lean in and inhale. I won’t mind a bit because I smell fantastic!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.