Le Compagnie de Provence Offers a Fantastic Line of Natural Soaps and Lotions!

I don’t know about you, but I don’t like using the same soaps, lotions and scents over and over again.

I like to change it up, keep it interesting, change with the seasons and my mood.

That’s why I was excited to find LA COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE, a company founded in Marseille and specializing in great smelling lotions and soaps!

I was able to try many from the line, thanks to their 1 fl. oz tubes and travel soaps in a 25 g square.

The Set 3 Soaps Extra Pur 3.5 oz comes in a variety of scents.

I got the 1 3.5 oz Orange Blossom, 1 3.5 oz Wild Rose and 1 3.5 oz Fresh Verbena soaps. Fresh and clean, with a fabulous lather, you are going to want one in every scent available!

And if you’re looking for a great gift, Extra Pure Ducky Soap 1.7 oz Olive Lavender is a fun treat to add to a gift bag or basket full of items dedicated to relaxation. Or perhaps you’ll just want to keep him all to yourself!

I am a big fan of liquid soap and LCDP does it best!

Liquid Marseille Soap, 6.8 fl. oz tube, Olive Lavender is great for popping in your bag for going to the gym or when you’re traveling or if you, like me, like to try different scents . This one is a blend of lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils. I also got one Unscented and one in Pamplemousse (Grapefruit). Mmm!

And I can never have enough hand lotions. I love the scents LCDP has created!

Hand Cream 1 fl. oz tube Fresh Verbena is fresh and lemony, while Cherry is good enough to eat (but please don’t!) and Fig is so lovely, you won’t be able to stop smelling your hands!

If you are looking for excellent quality soaps and lotions that smell fantastic, LA COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE is for you!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.