Happy 500th Post from The Knack!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Today marks the 500th post for the knack and I just want to this moment to thank all of you, my readers, for your ongoing support and encouragement.

Every day I write about something that I think is fun, different or will really help you do the things you need to do in a better or faster way. I don’t get paid to this. Instead, I do it for the love of writing and the challenge of seeking out new and better products each day for both you and me.

So here we are at 500 posts. I couldn’t have done it without you.

Thank you from the bottom of my insert-comfy heels.

Tomorrow we’ll get back to the usual finds of cosmetics, clothing, purses, jewelry, stationery, food, eco products, skin care, tech and more.

Today, we celebrate!

Warmest wishes and many, many thanks,

Stephanie

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor – the knack

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.