The Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speaker System Rocks My World!

I don’t know about you, but as much as I love my little laptop, the sound quality isn’t great if you’re not using headphones.

That little “speaker” next to the keyboard really can’t handle my hard rock, pop and trip-hop music.

So when I came across the AudioHub Notebook Speaker System with Integrated USB Hub from Logitech, I was truly thrilled.

It makes your computer into a wonderful sound system that delivers premium audio using “a custom-tuned, adjustable, three-chamber design with integrated subwoofer.” Translated, that means you get awesome sound thanks to the geniuses at Logitech!

Three built-in Hi-Speed USB hubs are integrated into the speakers (so you can still use your mouse, etc.), along with a stand for a webcam, and cable management – you can connect your speakers with a single cable!

The AudioHub is only 3 ½ inches tall and is incredibly streamlined, and no matter what size your laptop, the adjustable-width speakers will wrap around them taking up little room on your desktop, but looking good the whole time!

I love that there’s a mute button, if suddenly the phone rings. You don’t want The Roots while blasting away while you’re trying to talk to someone!

And say you need to run out the door with your laptop, but obviously you don’t want to lug your AudioHub along with you – don’t worry! You simple unplug the USB cord attached to the computer, and take your laptop with ease. Your Audiohub will be waiting patiently for you when you return and to reconnect, simply plug in the USB cord!

And in case you’re wondering about having wires all over the place, Logitech has added a cable hook along the back of the AudioHub, so that you can manage your cables with ease.

I am a huge fan of Logitech products – for their price, design, quality and innovation. Everything I’ve ever got of theirs has been fantastic.

Including my new favourite AudioHub Notebook Speaker System.

So if you call and I don’t answer, it’s ‘cause I’m at my computer rockin’ out and I didn’t hear the phone.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.