I’m Loving Kimberly Sayer of London’s Face Care Line!

Kimberly Sayer has created affordable, yet high quality skincare products for your face.

And as a daughter of organic farmers, she has made sure that all of her products contain “ingredients grown on organic soil including soy, sea algae and rare Ugandan shea butter, along with pure essential oils including lavender flower and rose, natural anti-oxidants and powerful vegetable proteins, such as her patented ingredient Plant Psuedocollagen.”

So you know you’re getting the good stuff here, and all at the fraction of the price of other organic lines – woo hoo!

Her Gentle Face Cleanser (to view the products highlighted, scroll down the Kimberly Sayer website page until the product comes into view) uses soy, seaweed and lavender oil to suck out all the gunk your face has been carrying around. It worked on removing all of my makeup, including my wet eyeliner that is always tough to get off! It’s really gentle and didn’t dry my skin in the least, like some cleansers. I love the fresh lavender smell and found it very refreshing to use.

The Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer-SPF25 is incredibly light and I love that it’s got a high SPF right in it so you don’t have to remember to apply it later before stepping out!

It sinks in immediately and really renewed my skin upon impact! It has a light lemony scent that is not at all overpowering. I really felt good using a natural product on my skin and I saw my skin smooth out in just a few days.

And you’re going to love the Cellular Extract Eye Lift Gel, which contains Plant Pseudocollagen (glycoprotein)- “a living plant derived yeast that in nature actually holds plants in their upright postion – to bind moisture on the cellular level, creating a firmer, younger looking appearance.”

I love how gentle, yet effective this was and how easily absorbed, yet not at all greasy the gel was.

It really worked on the bags under my eyes after staying up late working on articles, hosting a birthday party for my fella and a late night dinner at a restaurant that went until 1 in the morning! Talk about testing a product’s claims!

It soothed the areas around my eyes and those fine lines softened to almost nothing!

Kimberly Sayer’s Skincare Line is not only effective, but natural. I feel really good about that.

I think you will too.

See the whole collection here.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.