Bamboo’s FurBuster Professional De-Shedding Tool Makes Rip’s Coat Look Beautiful!

You may remember me talking up the FurBuster for cats a little while ago (I still brush Cosmo every day or two with it!). Well, now it’s all about the Ripper!

My Great Dane/Boxer/Rottweiler/German Shepherd/Golden Retriever got the Bamboo FurBuster for Christmas and he has never looked better!

Rip (named after actor Rip Torn) is a big gentle lug who requires quite a bit of exercise and attention. But the cold, dry winter had really done a number on his coat and he had tufts and clumps of his blonde fur coming out everywhere.

I had a feeling the FurBuster Professional De-Shedding Tool from Bamboo Pet Center would be the solution, but I had no idea what a difference it would make in the Ripper!

The FurBuster removes all the dead hair from their coat, leaving only a shiny, healthy coat behind. It also decreases the shedding (which my Mom was thrilled about – less vacuuming!) and allows air to get to your dog’s skin, keeping them cooler and well, let’s fact it – less stinky (though my Rip always smells of applesauce somehow)!

And one of the bonuses that I didn’t know about is that the brushing stimulates air flow. which in turn improves blood supply to the hair follicles! You’re not only getting a better looking dog, but a healthier one!

And here’s a bonus that I didn’t expect – Ripper loves to be brushed now. Last Fall, I had bought him just a regular brush and had tried with great determination to brush him.

He was having none of it.

So I gave up.

But the FurBuster must also be a miracle product because now he gets brushes once a day and he loves it! It creates a wonderful moment during the day for Rip and my Mom and Dad. And when I come to visit, I brush him too. It’s kind of like giving him a great big hug (which I give him the entire time too!).

It’s brought about a whole new playful side of Rip that now that he’s middle-aged, is a wonderful experience for both him and my family.

You would be remiss if you didn’t get this for your dog.

After all, wouldn’t you want to be cared for like this?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.