One of the Best Ways to Get Organized This Year is To Get Storus Personal Storage Solutions

I am on a mission this year to simplify my life.

Not move to the country, create my own farm and live in the same pair of pants for months at a time kind of simplify. But get control of all of the paper and cards that come across my desk and end up in my purse or briefcase and organize all of the little things like my jewelry, and how I travel, etc.

It’s time to hone in on the little things so that I can concentrate on the big things.

That’s why I was excited to find Storus Personal Storage Solutions.

I like the Smart Money Clip, which offers places for both your credit cards and cash. You can hold from one to five cards and the money clip holds up to 30 bills and receipts. This means you can leave the bulky wallet at home and simplify trips to the store or out for dinner. You can also get it engraved, which makes it a spectacular gift, and it comes in a large range of finishes to choose from.

There’s also the Smart Money Clip Lite, which is also double-sided, but this version comes in colourful plastics. This means you won’t set off metal detectors.

And boy it is strong! It’s made out of the same stuff that they use for bullet-proof windows!

You just slide out the cards using your thumb, making transactions smooth and efficient. After this, you might be so inspired that you’ll ditch your bulky wallet. I mean, when’s the last time you used that video store card?

For travelling, I’m going to be getting a lot of use out of the Smart Jewelry Case.

It is not your typical jewelry roll that you’re used to. In fact, it has this amazing organizing system so that your jewelry stays organized and untangled. It also has an anti-tarnish liner, so that when you reach your destination, you can be sure that your necklaces and earrings are as bright and shiny as they were when you left home.

It’s pretty small (9.5” x 4” x 1.5”) so it’s fantastic for keeping in your purse or in your luggage (and it comes with a velvet bag for an extra layer of protection, and I love that you can take your favourite pieces with you and not have to spend 10 minutes on the edge of your hotel bed, untangling everything while your stomach grumbles and your fella patiently waits for you.

So I’m off to organize and simplify. Watch for more posts about items that will help streamline your day and save you time.

It's going to be a great year!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.